What Do I Expect From a Free Consultation?
Complete the form above to request a free in-home consultation. We'll then contact you to schedule a free in-home consultation to discuss the needs of you or your loved one.
Preparing for a Visit: Create a List of Questions
Prior to the visit, we recommend that you create lists of all your needs and questions. We are happy to answer all of your questions and want to make sure you have a thorough understanding of how we can help meet the needs of you or your loved one.
You'll want to create lists for the following items:
- Your questions about our services, staff and company
- Your expectations for care
- The needs of the client (homemaking, companionship, nursing, therapy, etc.)
- All medical diagnoses (if any)
- All medications (and if medication set-up is needed)
- Any special circumstances or requests
During the Visit: Assessments, Questions & Pricing
A Field Staff Supervisor will visit you in the comfort of your own home to answer all questions you may have. The following will be assessed, determined and discussed during this visit:
- The needs of you or your loved one
- What the client is or isn't able to do
- All of your questions
- Safety of the home environment (See our free Home Safety Guide eBook for more info)
- Emergency contact information
- Pricing of services and payment options
This visit is completely free and you are under no obligation to use our services. This free consultation is intended to give you an opportunity to gather all the information you need to make this important decision.
If you decide during this visit to partner with us for your home care journey, we will also:
- Develop a plan of care
- Complete any paperwork needed
After the Visit: Next Steps
Our Field Staff Supervisor will leave you with our brochures and contact information. Should you decide that Compassionate Care Home Health Services, Inc. is the right provider for you, we can generally begin care within 24 hours of a request for services.
- Develop a plan of care (unless already completed)
- Complete any paperwork needed (unless already completed)
- Choose caregiver(s) to match your needs and preferences
- Determine a schedule based on your needs
You can rest assured that you'll receive the quality and professional care that you need. As part of our quality assurance program, you can expect periodic supervisory visits from our Field Staff Supervisors. For anything you need, we always have a supervisor on duty that you can contact – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
We work with you and your family to make in-home care affordable and help explain all the payment options available to you. Click here to read more about payment options.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have a list of some FAQs that are commonly asked by our customers, such as "is there a minimum number of hours" or "can we request a change in staff?" Click to read these FAQs.
Ready to Get Started?
If you haven't already done so, complete the form near the top of this page to request your free in-home consultation. We are excited to meet you and help with whatever you need.
Senior Care Support
We developed free educational eBooks to help our customers improve the safety of their home, eat healthy and stay physically active. Click on the icons below to download, print and share with your family and loved ones.