Home Health Aide Jobs
Basic job duties include providing light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, personal care and errands. Aides sometimes are responsible for taking a client's temperature, pulse rate, and/or blood pressure. They also may help provide care to clients by helping them get into and out of bed and assisting them to walk.
Working as a Home Health Aide can be physically demanding but mentally rewarding. Home Health Aides can spend many hours standing and walking while assisting clients, and can often face heavy workloads. At times, Home Health Aides also perform tasks that some may consider unpleasant, such as emptying bedpans and changing soiled bed linens. These are all tasks that allow clients to remain in the comfort of their own home. Occasionally, clients that are cared for may be disoriented, irritable or uncooperative. A warm heart, soft voice and Compassionate Care can often be the perfect medicine.
- HHA positions in the Bay City and Midland areas.
- HHA positions in the Davison and Swartz Creek areas.
- HHA positions in the Cheboygan area.
- HHA positions in the Alpena area.
- HHA positions in the Hubbard Lake area.
- HHA positions in the Gaylord area.
- HHA positions in the Oscoda area.