Request a Free In-Home Consultation
- Created: Tuesday, 14 March 2017 08:45
Compassionate Care’s next diagnosis specific program is Myocardial Infarction (heart attack).
- Created: Wednesday, 01 March 2017 12:14
The following information was taken from SouthernCare Hospice Services. At this time, Compassionate Care does not provide hospice services. However, we are able to work along side hospice agencies.
When Life matters most, Hospice care helps patients and their families make the most of the days that remain. Hospice care allows patients and families to focus on the things that matter the most – time with loved ones, sharing conversations with family and friends.
- Created: Wednesday, 22 February 2017 12:36
Part 2 in our choices for in-home care services series explains Home Health Care and Medicare services. Home health care involves skilled nursing care or therapy services performed in the client’s home or place of residence. Because this kind of care can be paid with public funds, home health care companies must comply with quality guidelines and are closely regulated.
- Created: Thursday, 09 February 2017 11:09
When you or your senior loved one needs help at home, you want someone you can trust and who understands your specific care needs. Thankfully, there are many choices and different levels of care available. However, making sense of the types of care, payment options and what you can expect from a provider can be tricky.
- Created: Thursday, 09 February 2017 10:34
When seeking home care, there are some important questions you should ask of a prospective provider. These questions will help you determine your legal rights and responsibilities and what you can count on from the provider:
- Created: Wednesday, 01 February 2017 12:05
Compassionate Care Home Health Services, Inc. is proud to announce their 19th year in the home care industry! Founded on January 21, 1998, Joe and Cathy Wilk established the business after Cathy was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis. Knowing that home care would be a possible need, they wanted to ensure that the best care was made available.
- Created: Wednesday, 25 January 2017 13:30
Tax season is upon us! Millions of Americans across the country are collecting all their documents in preparation of Tax Day, Tuesday, April 18, 2017. The traditional Tax Day of April, 15 falls on a Saturday this year. Typically the deadline would be shifted to the following Monday, but that Monday is Emancipation Day which is a legal holiday in Washington D.C. The IRS will process somewhere around 150 million tax returns this year.
- Created: Wednesday, 18 January 2017 10:36
The MDA Great Lakes Lock Up is a great charity event where participants network with fellow organizations and businesses from Midland, Saginaw and Bay County that are all spending time in “jail”.
More Articles ...
- Helping a Senior Loved One Downsize
- "Grandparent Scam" Targets Aging Loved Ones
- Visiting Aging Parents in Mid and Northern Michigan for the Holidays? 5 Things to Look for in Their Home
- Meet the 2016 Traverse City Office Team
- Bake Sale Successful for VFW
- Compassionate Care Matches Funds for VFW
- Meet the 2016 Alpena Office Team
- Meet the 2016 Mid Michigan Office Team
- Meet the 2016 West Branch Office Team
- Alpena Appreciation