Request a Free In-Home Consultation
- Created: Tuesday, 18 July 2017 11:23
Compassionate Care’s next diagnosis specific program is Total Knee Arthroplasty (TKA)
- Created: Tuesday, 18 July 2017 10:57
Compassionate Care’s next diagnosis specific program is Total Hip Arthroplasty (THA)
- Created: Friday, 07 July 2017 09:00
Do you like to run? Walk? Bike? Do you also like supporting worthy charities? Then you’re in luck! With Charity Miles, your love of running, walking, biking, and moving will provide much needed support for a variety of charities. Charity Miles is a free app for iPhone and Android users. Simply put, while you have the app running on your phone, any activity you do will earn sponsorship money for the charity of your choice.
- Created: Friday, 07 July 2017 08:49
Detours. No one wants to deal with them, yet we all come across them. I started dealing with one this week. The road commission is replacing culverts and repaving a nearly 3 mile section of my road. As it would happen, it’s the section of road in front of my house that I travel daily for work. This new detour has added 10 minutes of extra travel to my commute in each direction.
- Created: Friday, 12 May 2017 10:32
May 6, 2017 was the start of a very special week: National Nurses Week. While we should consider every week Nurses Week, this is an opportunity to truly highlight the incredible work and impact these men and women have on the health of the world. Nurses Week ends on May 12 each year, Florence Nightingale’s birthday.
- Created: Tuesday, 14 March 2017 08:45
Compassionate Care’s next diagnosis specific program is Myocardial Infarction (heart attack).
- Created: Wednesday, 01 March 2017 12:14
The following information was taken from SouthernCare Hospice Services. At this time, Compassionate Care does not provide hospice services. However, we are able to work along side hospice agencies.
When Life matters most, Hospice care helps patients and their families make the most of the days that remain. Hospice care allows patients and families to focus on the things that matter the most – time with loved ones, sharing conversations with family and friends.
- Created: Wednesday, 22 February 2017 12:36
Part 2 in our choices for in-home care services series explains Home Health Care and Medicare services. Home health care involves skilled nursing care or therapy services performed in the client’s home or place of residence. Because this kind of care can be paid with public funds, home health care companies must comply with quality guidelines and are closely regulated.
More Articles ...
- 3 Choices for In-Home Care Services, Part 1: Non-Medical Home Care
- Questions to Ask Home Care Providers
- Celebrating 19 Years of Michigan Home Care Excellence
- Scam Callers Pretend to be the IRS
- Director of Operations gets "Locked Up" for MDA
- Helping a Senior Loved One Downsize
- "Grandparent Scam" Targets Aging Loved Ones
- Visiting Aging Parents in Mid and Northern Michigan for the Holidays? 5 Things to Look for in Their Home
- Meet the 2016 Traverse City Office Team
- Bake Sale Successful for VFW