Compassionate Care understands the desire to remain at home when care is needed due to the aging process, illness or recovery. To help achieve that goal Compassionate Care will work with you and your family to make in-home care affordable. We will work with other organizations to provide the best quality care at the most affordable rates.
Below are some of the ways in-home care can be paid for.
- Private Pay
- Multiple Auto Insurances (Catastrophic Claims)
- Most Private Insurance Companies
- Workman's Compensation Insurances
- Select Long Term Care Insurances
- MI Choice Waiver Program
- Department of Human Services
- Community Mental Health Programs
Access to some of these programs can be found on our links page. If you are unable to find the information you are looking for or have questions about how some of these programs work, please call or email us.