Frequently Asked Questions
Trying to find the best in-home care agency can be difficult. There are so many agencies out there that determining which would best meet your needs can sometimes be frustrating. If you find yourself struggling to ask the right questions, refer to some of the frequently asked questions below.
Do you have anyone who can visit the family, free of charge, to explain the services before we start?
- Yes. Compassionate Care will schedule a visit, at your convenience to introduce the client and their family to the company. During this meeting we will explore the options the client has for services and payment. Compassionate Care can research and contact different resources that may assist you with financial and other concerns.
Do you have a minimum amount of hours that I must use daily?
- Yes. Many agencies require their clients to have at least 4 hours per shift. Compassionate Care only requires a 2 hour minimum per shift.
Do you have a nurse and scheduling person on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergencies?
- Yes. Compassionate Care utilizes an answering service that forwards all after-hours calls to a scheduling staff member.
Am I allowed to change the staff if I wish?
- Yes. Compassionate Care strives to match employee personalities with client personalities. When conflicts arise we will send another aide as quickly as possible.
What type of training does the staff have?
- Compassionate Care employs people with all sorts of training backgrounds. If your case requires an aide trained in a specialty area we will make arrangements for such training.
Let us send someone from Compassionate Care to meet with you and your loved ones to discuss all your options when home care is needed. Let us provide Compassionate Care for you and your loved ones. Please call us with any questions you may have or request a free assessment.